Sunday, June 12, 2011

Something to look forward to!

Hi Everyone,
I know I have been lagging a bit, and not posting as much. Once my summer begins (next week iyh) I'll be back on track!
I have been doing some research into a website called sunfoods.com. One of the founders of this company is a man by the name of David Wolfe, who I absolutely love! You can do some reading up on him if you want to know more. In short, he is one of the leading experts in raw foods and superfoods. He has written many books on all sorts of foods that include cocoa, spirulina, different kinds of berries and how to eat a raw food diet.
Anyway, this website has dozens and dozens of raw, organic, unprocessed or minimally processed foods like honey, bee pollen, cocoa powder, chlorella nibs, cocoa beans, agave nectar, goji berries, and much much more! I am looking more into the products to see if these things need a hechsher or not...I will be sure to let you know as soon as I find out! I can't wait!
Also, if you post a comment, please write your last name as well so I can be sure of who is writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment